How Long Do the Effects of Brestrogen Last

BrestrogenBefore we get into the effects of Brestrogen and how long do the effects of Brestrogen last, you first need to know how Brestrogen works. Most breast creams contain popular herbs that stimulate phytoestrogens, helping your breasts grow, and below we will explain exactly how they work.

Breast creams are designed with special herbs that help increase the size of the breasts, the science behind breast creams involves special herbs that actually promote what are called phytoestrogens, what phytoestrogens do is mimic natural estrogen production in the female body. Estrogen is the most important hormone in women, what it does is increases fat stores, stimulates endometrial growth, increases vaginal lubrication and thickens the vaginal wall.

One thing that has an effect on breast growth is estrogen, which is why when phytoestrogens levels are increased in the body it will increase breast development. The main herb in most breast creams is Pueraria Mirifica, which is only found in Thailand. Pueraria Mirifica has been used for centuries as a youth elixir, Pueraria Mirifica is also used to help regulate hormones. When a breast cream is applied directly to the breast, it stimulates tissue growth as well as increases the size of the underlying milk ducts, making the breast larger and fuller.

To see the full benefits of Brestrogen usually takes a full six months, the reason for this is because increasing your breast size with a breast cream takes time, most women who use Brestrogen see an increase in breast size of up to one cup size larger in about three months, two cup sizes larger can be seen in about 6 months. Usually, about 80% of the growth is actual tissue growth in the breasts, the other 20% is growth from the underlying milk ducts.

Most women after they discontinue use will maintain between %80 and  85% of their original growth, it usually takes about 6 months for the effects to diminish. However, women can use a maintenance dose of Brestrogen, reducing use from 7 days a week to 2 or 3 days per week, doing so will prevent their achieved breast size from decreasing.

Brestrogen is more than just a breast enlarging cream, in fact, older women can also benefit from using Brestrogen because the ingredients in Brestrogen will also help firm and lift the breasts, while at the same time give women smoother skin and help eliminate wrinkles in the breast area.

So as you can see,  the majority of women will keep between 80% to 85% of their original breast growth using the cream, the best thing about Brestrogen is that it is safe, natural and there are no risks involved.

Buy Brestrogen Cream Online

This entry was posted in Breast Enlargement Articles and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.